Monday, June 29, 2009

Oh Boy!!! I have been a SLACKER!!!

Indeed, I have been a slacker!!
I was just visiting my blogspot and realized that I have not written any thing since January!!! :(
I wonder how life could be so busy that I cannot find 5 mins to share my daily journey with my Papa God!!! Hmmmmmmm..................

It has been a fast couple of months and I cannot begin to tell you all that has happen. It almost seems like a movie when I pause sometimes to reflect on all that has gone by!!! There is one thing I know though, and it is that , my God has been soooooo FAITHFUL!!!!

Faithful in his LOVE for me!!!
Faithful in the GRACE he bestows upon me each day!!!
Faithful in his PEACE that I cannot live without!!!
Faithful in his COMFORT which I have needed many times!!!

All I know is that I am truly blessed and I have a LEGITIMATE GOD who loves me passionately and is FAITHFUL!!!! :):)

I am not making any promises but it is my prayer that I am motivated to post on this blogspot, the words my Papa shares with me!!

Blessings!!!

No comments: