Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Year 2010

Hello after a long, long, long silence!!!
It has been a year filled with greater excitement and immeasurable blessings of our Great High King. So what is new in my life!!! OMG!! Where do I begin. About a year ago, precisely on the night of November 28th, 2009, I met my husband-to-be on the staircase of a friend's house. What a miracle!!! I often prayed that God would drop my husband in my arms and He practically did that. On that God delivered Prince, my amazing husband, into my arms and it has been a love story written by only him ever since.

It is amazing how God does things when the timing and the place is perfect and according to his plan because approximately 17day later on December 15th, 2009 (my birthday), Prince proposed and ask me to be his lifetime partner. Such joy!! Such perfect mystery unfolded by God himself. It was the best thing ever. The year followed with so many celebrations leading up to our wedding day.

On 02/21/2010, Prince and I were traditionally engaged!!
On 04/12/2010, Prince went down on one knee and proposed again with a beautiful ring.
On 09/24/2010, Prince and I were traditionally married!!!

And then at 11AM on Saturday, September 25th, 2010, I walked down the aisle to meet the love of my love and an hour later, we were joined together in the three-stranded cord love of God that can never be broken. Just about that time, we shared our first kiss and it was magical....words cannot describe. :)
It was beautiful day with clear blue skies and the sun shining so beautifully (a cool 77oF breeze on our faces)

Meeting my husband has thought one thing and that is this....I WILL NEVER DOUBT GOD EVER AGAIN IN MY LIFE. This is so true because, I trusted God for a man such as Prince, a humble, zealous, God-fearing, gentle, compassionate, handsome lover and leader and He gave me all of my heart's desires and more. Our theme throughout our wedding was based on Psalm 37:4 "Delight in the Lord and He will give you the desires of Your Heart" and that was exactly what happened. AMEN!!!!

I share this with joy and I pray that you will find joy in our Savior because He is truly a Promise Keeper. I pray your year was splendid in its own special blessed way.

Love & Blessings
Me

No comments: