Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A New Year!!! Are you ready for an adventure!!!!

Happy Happy Happy New Year!!!!
It has been sooooo long and I need to make a new resolution to blog more often.
It has been an exciting 2008 with many new adventures and blessings and there is so many stories to share. We will have make a coffee date sometime to chat so taht I can tell you all about it!!! :)

I am certainly looking forward to the new year.............2009. For the first time in my life, I did not enter the new year going before God and placing my requests. No, this time, I said, "Father, USE ME for your GLORY and your KINGDOM!!! That is my prayer!!!!

I am looking forward to a year of sharing what God lays on my heart in the moments I share with him, allowing His sweet Spirit to minister to me!!!

Are you ready for an adventure, because I am.

Lots of blessings!!!

No comments: