Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Another Day, Another Blessing!!!

It is a cloudy and rainy day here in Saint Louis and I am wondering if the whole of winter will be this dreary!!! I hope not!!! If there is something about me that you should know, it is that I love light, I LOOOVVVVVEEEEEE light, sunshine and anything that is BRIGHT!!!!

I am not the most productive person when it is cloudy and dark outside at a time when I know it should be sunny!!! Often, I try to find the excuse of not getting my work done on a day like this but I am learning that I have the power to rebuke the spirit of laziness.

The Lord has given me the power of hardwork, inspiration and of wisdom and these are all tools to shape my day into what the Lord wants to use me for. As a princess, I have a job to do both in my spiritual and physical career and there is no room for laziness or complacency or for excuses.
I am challenged to step beyond the pessimism of a dull, rainy day and look at it from a positive view; it may be that plants need alternative days of sunshine and no sunshine in order to grow and bloom better, maybe, I guess so:):)

It is a definitely another day but it is most certainly another blessing of life from my King.
WAHOOOO!!!!!

Loads of love & blessings!!!

No comments: