Thursday, November 6, 2008

Hello

Hello there,
Today I decided that I wanted to start blogging!!! LOL!!!
It is amazing how I can wake up and just come up with crazy ideas but the more and more I am growing in my walk in the Lord, I am learning that most, if not all the great ideas that come to my head are the desires and inspirations, my father God fills my heart with.

Over the last year, my father God has been showing me what he means by a love relationship with him, and though I am so slow and so reluctant at times, I am finding myself falling deeper and deeper in love with him everyday.

The love and emotions I feel are too good to keep it all to myself and I felt blogging is an excellent way to share this; it is also a wonderful way to document the daily adventures with my Lord and King so that I will never forget.

Daughter or Son of a Great High King, if you are here reading this, WELCOME!! AKWAABA!!!

No comments: